Living Liberally's Inaugural Ball in New York City
On Tuesday, January 20th, the Inauguration will mark the end of an error and the start of an exciting new chapter in American history.
The weekend before, on the eve of Martin Luther King Day, join NYC's progressive party people for a dancing, drinking, delirious joy.
The Living Liberally Inaugural Ball.
Sunday, January 18th - 8pm
Rush - 6th Avenue @ 16th Street
Three floor dance party; special guests; drink specials all night and the first drink on us; the Inaugural energy right here in New York.
This party is 18+ - BRING ID for entrance and to be served (21+). Also note: Rush is CASH ONLY. (Attire is whatever you make of it -- there will be people in suits and gowns, and others dressed down to get down)
We'll also be "Feeding Liberally" -- that is, collecting food for local foodbanks as part of a national Drinking Liberally effort to donate to pantries across the country, and in honor of President-Elect Obama's National Day of Service. So bring your dancing shoes and a few canned good for the Food Bank of NYC.
This event will help support Living Liberally -- our chapters around the country, in conservative areas as well as progressive centers, gave liberals a way to engage and take action this election season. Help us grow to keep the liberal community going in a new administration.
With special thanks to our Party Partners:
Rush, Democrats.com, Time Out New York,
Democracy for NYC, Blue State Coffee, Citizen Joe, Daily Gotham, ActBlue, The Albany Project, Community Free Democrats, Gay and Lesbian Independent Democrats.
To our Honorary Party Hosts: State Senator Daniel Squadron, City Council Member Bill deBlasio, State Senator Eric Schneiderman
And to our Party Hosts:
David Alpert and Stefanie Schneider, Katrina Baker, Josh Bolotsky, Mary Bruch, Justin Krebs, Matt O'Neill, Greg Rae, Claire Silberman
Get Your Tickets Now:
- Grassroot Ticket: $20 - your pass to the political party of the season, a complimentary drink ticket, food, inaugural gifts.
- Liberal Drinker: $60 - includes drinks all evening so you can truly Drink Liberally
- Cabinet Ticket: $100 - enjoy the Cabinet Chamber, a VIP lounge with separate bar, and open bar all evening.
- Inaugural Host: $250 - recognized online, at the event, and 2 Cabinet-level VIP passes.
- White House Host: $1600 - 5 Cabinet-level passes, the opportunity for your organization to distribute gifts to attendees, sponsor-level recognition online and at the event.
- Presidential Sponsorship: $4400 (for our 44th President) - full partner sponsorship, making you the co-host of the event, with a banner at the party, 10 Cabinet-level VIP passes, and all the perks of the other sponsorship levels.
(You may also order tickets via check rather than online -- contact email@example.com for payment information)
Host committee, partners, program in formation...